Our Whole Wheat Flour is famous in the Indian market because of the brownish appearance and sweet and nutty aroma it spreads. Unlike the white refined flours with only the endosperms, our products contain the wholesome remains of the grains. We supply both bleached and unbleached kinds. The bleached one is light in color compared to the unbleached variety.
Nutritional composition of Whole Wheat Flour (As per 2,000 calorie diet)
|Total Fat 1 g||1%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 2 mg||0% (Max)|
|Potassium 107 mg||30%|
|Total Carbohydrate 76 g||25%|
|Dietary fiber 2.7 g||10%|
|Protein 10 g||20%|
|Vitamin A, D, B-6, B-12, C||0%|
Application of Whole Wheat Flour
• It prevents baked goods from becoming too dense and also minimizes the astringent flavor in whole wheat.
• It is used to produce flour, roti, bread, paratha, sheera, pasta and noodles etc.
• It lowers risk against diabetes and cancer.
• It acts as laxative and heal gastrointestinal diseases too.
• It also shields against diseases such as colon cancer, diverticulosis, and hemorrhoids.
Third Party Inspection
Pre-shipment Inspection Service is the 3rd Party Inspection available with us. SGS or equivalent at seller cost at port of loading.