We offer finely grained semolina, medium grained and big grained semolina as per the specifications of our clients in India. Our products are commonly used during pasta production as it is high in gluten. The Gluten content carries a pleasant taste and helps retain its shape during cooking. Our Semolina is made from a hard variety of wheat known as durum wheat. Hence is very gritty and coarse.
Nutritional composition of Semolina (As per 2,000 calorie diet)
|Total Fat 1 g||1%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 1 mg||0% (Max)|
|Potassium 186 mg||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate 73 g||24%|
|Dietary fiber 3.9 g||15%|
|Protein 13 g||26%|
|Vitamin A, C, D, B-12||0%|
Application of Semolina
• It can be used as an alternative to corn meal. It turns into a softer pudding when simply boiled.
• It is added to vanilla and served with jam to enhance its taste.
• It can be cooked with milk, cashews and dried fruit as healthy snack or as breakfast.
• It is used in the manufacture of gnocchi and pasta.
• It is low in fat, cholesterol and sodium and high in carbohydrate and fibre. Hence is very nutritious.
Third Party Inspection
Pre-shipment Inspection Service is the 3rd Party Inspection available with us. SGS or equivalent at seller cost at port of loading.