Quick Lime Powder
We are industry’s leading manufacturer of Quick Lime powder in India. Our products are thoroughly tested for quality, purity before supply. They are processed from best quality raw limestone with latest technology and high tech machinery.
Clients feel safe with us because our lime powder has better chemical resistance, low bulk density, low moisture content and high efficiency. They last longer and you will never feel drawn back with our products.
Chemical Properties of Quick Lime Powder
Limestone is crushed and treated under high temperature to ensure the promised high quality. The raw material is low in sulfur but high in calcium oxide. We have appointed a research team to make sure that our clients need not compromise on quality.
The High calcium limes are finely grinded as per the specifications of our clients. They are then finally packed in concealed bag or tank and delivered to the clients.
Production process of Quick Lime Powder
|MgO %||2.50 (Max)|
Features of Quick Lime Powder
• Quick Lime is also known as burnt lime.
• It is a white, caustic and alkaline crystalline.
• It remains solid at room temperature.
• It is slightly soluble in water and highly soluble in acid.
• It leads to skin and eye irritation.
Application of Quick Lime Mineral
• It is used in AAC block manufacturing and in Effluent treatment plant.
• It is used in the construction of road and building as enhancive.
• It is used in the paint and pigment chemical industry.
• It is used in lubricants and petroleum refinery.
• It is used in steel mill, gold mining, metallurgy, environmental protection, soil stabilization and agriculture too.
• It is used in the lubricants and petroleum refinery too.
• It is used in Effluent treatment plant and AAC blocks
• It is used as analytics and spectral analysis reagent.
• It helps in phosphor mechanism.
• It is used as auxiliary solvent, vegetable oil and carbon dioxide absorber.
• It is used in semiconductor production of denotation and diffusion process.
Third Party Inspection
Pre-shipment Inspection Service is the 3rd Party Inspection available with us. SGS or equivalent at seller cost at port of loading.