Quick Lime Mineral
We are a reputed Industrial Quicklime Manufacturer and Exporter in India. We offer better-quality quality Quick Lime mineral or Calcium Oxide for the sugar, steel, rubber, paper and paint industries in India. The lime also known as caustic lime and lump lime is used in water and waste water treatment operations. It is also used for other diverse industrial, chemical and edible purposes. Our products are Free from Silica, Low Iron (Fe) and Aluminum (Al) impurities unlike other products in the market.
Chemical Properties of Quick Lime Mineral
|Lime as CaO (in %)||+65 to +92|
|Active CaO (%)||+63 to +90|
|Acid Insoluble (Max %) 0.6||1.0 to 6.0|
|Fe2O3 & Al2O3||In Traces|
|MgO (Magnesia) (Max %)||0.7 to 3.0|
Features of Quick Lime Mineral
• Quick Lime is also known as burnt lime.
• It is a white, caustic and alkaline crystalline.
• It remains solid at room temperature.
• It can absorb carbon dioxide and water in air.
• It reacts with calcium hydroxide in water and give off a lot of heat.
• It is slightly soluble in water and highly soluble in acid.
• It leads to skin and eye irritation.
Application of Quick Lime Mineral
• It is used in the sugar refining, paper processing, steel and ferro alloys manufacturing industries.
• It is used in the edible applications of Pan Masala and Gutkha.
• It is used as filler in PVC and as moisture powder in plastic Industrial applications.
• It is used in the production of calcium carbide, propylene oxide, sodium carbonate and glycerin.
• It is used as a reagent in calcium-based compounds production and in pH modification.
• It is widely used in the construction of roads and buildings.
• It is used in the lubricants and petroleum refinery too.
• It is used in Effluent treatment plant and AAC blocks
• It is used as analytics and spectral analysis reagent.
• It helps in phosphor mechanism.
• It is used as auxiliary solvent, vegetable oil and carbon dioxide absorber.
• It is used as decoloring agent and gas analyzer.
• It is used in semiconductor production of denotation and diffusion process.
Third Party Inspection
Pre-shipment Inspection Service is the 3rd Party Inspection available with us. SGS or equivalent at seller cost at port of loading.