We manufacture high quality Enzyme In-Active Full Fat Soya Flour for our clients. The raw materials we provide are clean, sound, healthy Non GMO Soya beans. They are cracked, de hulled, toasted, grinded and dry extrusioned to finally get a free flowing pale yellow powder. We guarantee quality and hygienic packaging across India.
Specifications and Microbial Analysis of Enzyme In-Active Full Fat Soya Flour
|Protein (N X 6.25)||38-41%|
|Crude Fiber||2.50-3.50% (Max)|
|Dietary Fiber||15.30% (Max)|
|Sand & Silica||0.30% (Max)|
|Urease Activity \Min at 30°C||0.05-020 Mgn/g|
|Particle Size (90% PassThrough)||60-80 Mesh|
|Total Carbohydrate||20-25 %|
|Total Plate Count / g||50,000|
|Coliforms / g||10 (Max)|
|E. Coli. /g||NIL|
|Yeast & Moulds /g||100 (Max)|
|Salmonella / 25 g||NIL|
Application of Enzyme In-Active Full Fat Soya Flour
• It is used in wafer biscuits to reduce breakage.
• It is used in cakes, pastries, cookies, mixed grain breads to maintain the moisture and freshness for long.
• It increases crispiness and reduces oil consumption while frying namkeen and other savories.
• It improves water absorption and reduces cost of milk, egg and fat components by adding Vitamin –E, Choline, Isoflavones value in food.
• It increases shelf life of the food components and improves the quality of food.
• It is also uses as soup thickener.
Third Party Inspection
Pre-shipment Inspection Service is the 3rd Party Inspection available with us. SGS or equivalent at seller cost at port of loading.