Enzyme Active Soy Flour as the name suggest is high in fat content and low in fiber content. This organic product is made from clean, sound and best quality Non GMO Soya beans found in India. They are thoroughly cleaned, cracked, toasted and grinded to aspirate off the hulls to obtain a free flowing pale yellow powder and named as Enzyme Active Full Fat Soya Flour.
Specifications and Microbial Analysis of Enzyme Active Full Fat Soya Flour
|Fat||22% (+/- 1%)|
|Moisture||9% (+/- 1%)|
|Total Dietary Fiber||11-13%|
|PDI (Protein Dispersability Index)||85-90|
|Total Plate Count||100,000/gm max|
|Yeast & Molds||500/gm|
|Salmonella||Negative in 100gm|
Advantages of Enzyme Active Full Fat Soya Flour
• It is an excellent bromate replacer and thoroughly cleans up labels.
• Very light crumb is produced along with good bread volume.
• It increases tolerance times and extends shelf life.
• This natural product also acts as natural emulsifier.
Application of Enzyme Active Full Fat Soya Flour
• It is used in bakery products and lipoxidase activity which catalyses oxidative bleaching of carotenoid pigments, in wheat flour.
• It acts as a valuable natural agent for bleaching flour.
• It also gives beneficial mechanical properties to the dough.
• It is used in white pan breads, pizza dough, hamburger & hot dog buns, and pastries as light crumb coloring agent.
• It acts as an emulsifier and wheat flour pigments to improve whiteness in bread.
• It is indispensible for toast rolls, food mixes, nutrition food and baby foods.
Third Party Inspection
Pre-shipment Inspection Service is the 3rd Party Inspection available with us. SGS or equivalent at seller cost at port of loading.