Barytes, popularly known as barite, is a worldwide available mineral. It is known for its heaviness which is one of the most peculiar features. We are one of the most well known manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of high quality barytes mineral in India. We promise to supply finest mineral in powdered format at best prices. Buyers from different parts of the country purchase high quality product from us.
Few Facts and Information of Barytes Powder
Here are some important specifications and information concerning the mineral which impart amazing properties to it.
- It is one of the heaviest minerals with almost double the specific gravity of other industrial minerals.
- It comes in various colors like yellow, red, gray, white and brown which is due to presence of iron, lead and strontium.
- It is insoluble in water.
- It is resistant to acid attack.
Chemical Composition and Specification of Barytes Powder
|Chemical Composition||Off White||Super White||White|
|BaSo4||90 - 91%||87 - 88%||85 - 86%|
|Whiteness as against MgO||89 - 90||87 - 88||85 - 86|
Uses of Barytes Powder
Below are mentioned some of the most common uses and applications of barites powder:
- It is used as a weighting agent additive in various items like cement, rubber etc.
- It is also used in powder coatings and paints for metal protection.
- It is also used in making friction products.
These are some of the specifications and information of the uses and properties of this wonderful industrial mineral. Order it from Krishna Exports, the quality promising exporters, manufacturers and suppliers for fine products.
Third Party Inspection
Pre-shipment Inspection Service is the 3rd Party Inspection available with us. SGS or equivalent at seller cost at port of loading.