Non GMO Soya Lecithin Food Grade
Soya Lecithin is found naturally in every living cell. They are actually a group of phospholipids viz. phosphatidylcholine (PC), phosphatidylethanolamine (PE) and phosphotidylinositol (PI). Kishan Exports manufacture the finest and most complex mixture of acetone insoluble phosphatides along with other substances like triglycerides, fatty acids, and carbohydrates.
Our products are used as emulsifiers or stabilizers by leading food products, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, health care and animal feeds industries in India. Since we believe in purity, the derivatives are manufactured under controlled environment and processed at lower temperature to reduce microbial contamination of any kind.
Chemical Composition and Microbial Count of Non GMO Soya Lecithin Food Grade
|Color||10-12 Max on Gardner scale|
|Acid Value||30 KOH/g Max|
|Peroxide Value||5.0 m.eq (Max)|
|Hexane Insoluble||0.30 % C (Max)|
|Acetone Insoluble||Min. 62% (Min)|
|pH Value||7 By pH Meter|
|Viscosity||80 - 120 Poise|
|Total Plate Count CFU / GM||3000 (Max)|
|Coliforms CFU / GM||NIL|
|E. coli. CUF / GM||NIL|
|Yeast & Mould CFU / GM||100 (Max)|
|Salmonella 25/ GM||NIL|
Application of Non GMO Soya Lecithin Food Grade
Owing to its chemical composition, Non GMO Soya Lecithin Food Grade is mainly used in industries such as the Chocolate, Confectionary & Food, Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals and Paint Industries.
Application in Chocolate, Confectionary & Food Industry
• It reduces viscosity and controls sugar crystallization during chocolate and confectionary production process.
• It is used as emulsions and fat spreads to help in the homogeneous mixing of ingredients.
• Increases shelf life, volume and helps in emulsification of fat-sugar-water systems and water retention of bakery and fine pastry goods.
Application in Cosmetic Industry
• It binds water in lipsticks and makeup formulations to give a very rich skin feel to cosmetics.
• It helps in strengthening of hair and provides gloss and smoothness.
• It stabilizes creams and lotions and also prevents fat crystallization.
Application in Pharmaceutical Industry
• It helps in emulsifications and acts as wetting, stabilizing agent and chlorine enrichment carrier.
• It acts as memory booster and prevents liver degeneration.
• This natural dietary source of essential phospholipids acts as a good dispersing agent too.
• The choline and inasitol content in soylecithin are used for therapeutic usage.
Application in Paint Industry
• It is a catalyst and conditioning aid modifier that acts as rust inhibitor in primer paints.
• It is an antioxidant and color intensifying agent.
• It is a good stabilizing & suspending agent and also acts as an emulsifier.
• It helps in easy grinding of metal oxide pigments and prevents its hard settling.
• This wetting agent also helps in fast dispersion of latex based paints.
Third Party Inspection
Pre-shipment Inspection Service is the 3rd Party Inspection available with us. SGS or equivalent at seller cost at port of loading.