Chemically, Red oxide powder is called iron oxide red. It comes in a beautiful red color which doesn’t have any luster or shine. Its chemical composition contains high percentage of iron oxide which imparts it is unique color. It is found in different parts of India. Krishna Exports is one of the most famous names in manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of high quality red oxide powder which comes with complete protection from corrosion and inertness towards alkali and chemicals. We promise to supply them at best prices. Buyers from different parts of the country purchase high quality red oxide mineral which is essential for use in tiles and ceramic industry.
Few Facts and Information of Red Oxide Mineral:
Here are some important specifications and information concerning red oxide powder which imparts amazing properties to it.
- It imparts strength to paints made with it.
- It is resistant towards corrosion.
- It has a luster free red color.
Composition and Specification of Red Oxide
- Iron 68% min
- Water Soluble Matter: 1.0% max
- Arsenic: 3mg/kg max
- Barium: 50mg/kg max
- Cadmium: 5mg/kg max
- Chromium: 10mg/kg max
- Copper: 50mg/kg max By total dissolution
- Lead: 1 mg/kg max
- Mercury: 1 mg/kg max
- Nickel: 100mg/kg max
- Zinc: 100mg/kg max
Uses of Red Oxide Powder
Below are mentioned some of the most common uses and applications of red oxide powder. It is because of its wonderful composition that it has so many uses:
- It is known to be the single largest paint used in paint industry which is used in every type of paint, primer, etc.
- Natural Red Oxide is an essential pigment in tiles, floor tiles, flooring products and various items of ceramics.
- It is also used in plastic and rubber industry for the purpose of coloring.
These are some of the specifications and information of the uses and properties of red oxide mineral. Order it from Krishna Exports, the quality promising exporters, manufacturers and suppliers for fine products.
Third Party Inspection
Pre-shipment Inspection Service is the 3rd Party Inspection available with us. SGS or equivalent at seller cost at port of loading.