We are a renowned manufacturer and supplier of Liquid Glucose in India. Also known as Corn Syrup or Glucose they are a mixture of carbohydrate molecules. Our products are clear and colorless. Few of the chemical functional properties include high fermentability, viscosity, humectancy - hygroscopicity, sweetness, colligative properties and so on. Since the reducing action of glucose makes it incompatible with strong oxidizing agents, it comes off as an advantage in its favor which indirectly brings customer satisfaction.
Specifications and Chemical composition of Liquid Glucose
|%DS (Dry Solids)||85%±1%Min|
|Free acidity (ml of NaoH 0.1 M)||1 ml. max|
|DE (Dextrose Equivalent)||38-44|
|SO2 ppm||400 Max|
|%DS for tanker packing||80-83%|
Application of Liquid Glucose
• It is used in the food processing industry in the manufacture of flavored candies, chocolates and glucose biscuits.
• It maintains the freshness of food products like Jams, jellies, chewing gums and canned fruits for long.
• It is used in baked products such as pies and cakes.
• It is used in the ice cream production to decrease the freezing point.
• It is used to control crystallization, body appearance, sweetness and osmotic pressure of jams and jellies.
• It is also used as preservative in mouth fresheners.
• It enhances pancreatic function and supports circulation.
• It stabilizes blood sugar level and also acts as an active ingredient in the preparation of cough syrups and vitamin-based tonics.
Third Party Inspection
Pre-shipment Inspection Service is the 3rd Party Inspection available with us. SGS or equivalent at seller cost at port of loading.