Hydrated Lime Powder
We are a reputed manufacturer, supplier and trader of high quality hydrated lime powder in India. We use latest technology in compliance with the set industrial standards only to supply best of quality to our clients as per their specifications.
Our hydrated lime powder goes through various quality control procedures of purification such as classifiers and other processing works before packaging. Our products are 100% pure and free from any unwanted ingredients. We have been able to carve a niche for ourselves in the industry owing to the transparent dealings and competitive prices.
Our Hydrated Lime Powder is white in color due to the varying content ranging from 96% to 70%. It is because of our high rate of purity and accurate composition, we have been able to attract clients from various industrial sectors for repeated orders of our product.
Chemical Properties of Hydrated Lime Powder
|Lime as Ca (OH)2||+92 (Max %)|
|Active CaO||+70 (Max %)|
|Acid Insoluble||6.0 (Max %)|
|Fe2O3 & Al2O3||In Traces|
|MgO (Magnesia) (Max %)||3.0 (Max %)|
|MESH (BSS)||250 (Max)|
Features of Hydrated Lime Powder
• This safe and easy to use powder is scientifically tested before packaging.
• It has longer shelf life
Applications of Hydrated Lime Powder
• It is used in sugar refining, paper processing and in the manufacture of Di Calcium Phosphate.
• It is used in leather and flue gas treatment.
• It is used in paint, masonry and agricultural applications.
• It is used in soil stabilization, water treatment and pharmaceutical applications.
• It is used in Effluent Treatment plant.
• It is used to control the pH value.
• It is used in the food, leather and paper industries.
• It is used as pesticides and fertilizers.
• It is used in metallurgical industry in the making of Copper, Aluminum, Steel, Iron, etc.
• It is used in marble/granite cutting and in the glass industry.
• It is used in the manufacturing of bleaching powder and rubber industry.
• It is used in the construction of roads.
Third Party Inspection
Pre-shipment Inspection Service is the 3rd Party Inspection available with us. SGS or equivalent at seller cost at port of loading.