Calcium Carbonate Mineral
We are one of the leading manufacturers of calcium carbonate minerals in India. We offer a synchronized blend of calcium and carbonate to our clients. They are used in the manufacturing and construction industry. Our products are known for their versatility and high reliability and hence meet every expectation of our clients.
Our calcium carbonate mineral has high wet ability and weather resistance capacity. It provides natural buffer effect and also can be effectively used as pollution filter. They are non toxic with no harmful effect.
We are undoubtedly the most sought after Calcium Carbonate exporters in India. We offer hygienic packaging of our products thereby retaining its quality. We offer them at the most competitive prices in the market. Our products are a trademark of easy usage and optimum quality.
Chemical Properties of Calcium Carbonate Mineral
|Atomic mass||40.08 g.mol -1|
|Mass volume||1.6 g.cm-3 at 20°C|
|Melting point||840 °C|
|Boiling point||1484 °C|
|Ionic radius||0.099 nm|
|Electronic configuration||[ Ar ] 4s2|
|Standard potential||-2.87 V|
Features of Calcium Carbonate Mineral
• It is an amalgamation of calcium and carbonate.
• It is white in color an insoluble in water.
• It occurs in fine-grained form as oriental alabaster.
• It occurs in compact or porous form as travertine.
• It occurs in colorless, transparent crystals as Iceland spar.
• It is composed of crystalline mineral and calcite.
• It occurs in natural form as chalk, limestone and marble.
Application of Calcium Carbonate Mineral
• It is used in paint, plastics, film, adhesives and rubber industries.
• Calcium Carbonate is used as acid soluble weighting and bridging agent.
• It can be used as supplement to reduce or relieve diarrhea.
• It is used as antacid to reduce stomach gas, relieve indigestion and heartburn
• It is used in the manufacture of toothpaste for healthy bones and teeth.
• It can be taken as calcium supplement for those with calcium deficiencies.
Third Party Inspection
Pre-shipment Inspection Service is the 3rd Party Inspection available with us. SGS or equivalent at seller cost at port of loading.