Soy lecithin is considered as one of the most bioactive components found in soybean phospholipids. We are industry’s leading manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Food Grade Soya Lecithin to countries like USA, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and others. We use latest technology and equipments in our state-of-art mines to extract refined products. They are yellow or tan plastic or granular in appearance, absorb moisture and easily disperse in water.
Our high quality Food Grade Soya Lecithin is ISO approved and certified ‘qualified & reliable manufacturer’ by CIQ. They are high in purity and contain no chemical additives and preservatives. This top quality phosphatidyl choline concentration product is high in biological activities as well.
Chemical specification of Food Grade Soya Lecithin
- Chemical Name : Soya Lecithin (Liquid)
- Molecular Formula : C42H84NO9P
- Molecular Weight : 788.1293
||Brown fluid soy lecithin
|Viscosity, Brookfield @ 25°C
||12,000 cps maximum
||0.1 mg/kg Max
||1.5 mg/kg Max
Properties of Food Grade Soya Lecithin
- It contains lecithin, cephalin, cardiolipin, phosphatidic acid (PA), phosphatidylglycerol (PG), acetal phospholipid, lysophosphatidic.
- It is insoluble in acetone, vegetable oil and animal fat.
- It is soluble in ethanol, ether, hexane and organic solvents.
- Easily absorbs moisture and in water forms a stable emulsion.
Application of Food Grade Soya Lecithin
- It is used as a natural emulsifier in bio-chemical studies.
- It is used as a lubricant, source for phosphate and essential fatty acids.
- It is used in the food processing industry in the making of bakery foods, biscuits, ice-cone, cheese, dairy products, confectionery, instant foods, etc.
- It is used in the pharmaceutical industry analgesics and emulsifier.
- Best quality soya lecithin is used as dispersant in fat emulsion agent, anti-tumor agent and penicillin.
- It is used in the manufacture of paint and coating, explosive, ink, fertilizer, cosmetic etc.
- It is used in Dietary complementary and infant food.
- It has anti ageing properties, repair cell damage and improve membrane function.
- It helps in regulating blood fat and also lower cholesterol level.
- We supply high purity soya lecithin in and out of India.
- The packaging can be customized as per client’s specification.
- We provide free charge test samples.
- We give quality assurance and our products may be issued by regular invoices as proof of purchase.
- Our best food grade soya lecithin is ISO approved.